marți, 15 noiembrie 2016

BREASTFEEDING A TODDLER ON DEMAND: Milk break after grocery shopping

http://tinyurl.com/hcdh4xs Secret sale page at Taldepot
I chose to breastfeed my daughter because not only does it meet her needs for food but also comfort and protection. It also means that her need for autonomy is met from the moment she was born and started sucking on my breast. She chooses when she wants to be fed and she also decides on her milk intake. As she grows, she gets more and more control and independence. Being a toddler now, she can choose the position in which she wants to be breastfed and also where and when. Breastfeeding on demand highly contributes to my child's need for autonomy to be met as she can: Be fed with a food perfectly adapted to her physiological needs Can be comforted, put herself to sleep, relax whenever and wherever she wants to. Thank you for watching, sharing and liking this video. My wish is for these videos to contribute to the normalisation of breastfeeding our children. Wishing happiness, love and support to all breastfeeding mothers. Email me on: raofbrixtonenglish@gmail.com I am grateful for your donation https://paypal.me/raofbrixton

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu