marți, 29 noiembrie 2016

A Compilation of Photos and Memories

http://bit.do/cSw5b Secret discount: all Muvee products 70% OFF
This is basically a slideshow I created to test out Muvee Reveal for HP computers. It came free on my laptop, and I hadnt used it yet...but now I have! Hate the video if you will, but as my second official video, (and first that worked) I like it. The people seen in this video are friends, family, and pets-no animals were hurt in the making of this production! YAY! but seriously? Yeah, this video is the best I can do until i find the connector-cord to my camera. All rights for music are given to Linkin Park, for their wonderous song "Runaway" from the "Hybrid Theory" album. Special Thanks to HP Muvee Reveal for the amazing program and ease of usage, and to all my friends who allowed me to take pictures of them even when they didnt know I was actually taking them-MUA_HA_HA_HAA!! But for now, ENJOY the show!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu