marți, 25 octombrie 2016

Recording Art Academy Homestudio

http://tiny.cc/udkbgy Secret sale at ProAudioCentre
I thought I'd give it a shot and boy is this video a fail lol...........I'm lame I know.........anyways hope you guys enjoyed this video somewhat? Tool I used to record this game/drawing software is E-SDS 1080HD (It works okay.....pretty much okay) Art Academy Home Studio is available in Nintendo E-shop! Yes I own this video since I created and edited, but the music is owned/created by Crypton Media (Vocaloid)! Granted I'm using this song for reference/education in this video only. "Copyright Disclaimer, Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for 'fair use' for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use." Category: Digital Drawings/Vlog

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu