sâmbătă, 13 februarie 2016

Practicing Hovering With My Syma X5C Quad-copter

http://tinyurl.com/p5uq9sr Discounted RC GearBest gadgets up to 85%!
I took my Syma X5C Quad-copter out tonight to do a little practicing of my hovering skills. I haven't been practicing with this quad as much as I should have been but it has been a busy summer. I just wanted to show you where I am at with it. Thank you to my husband Kevin Millard (Kevys Rc & Music) for running the camera for me and encouraging me to keep trying. I hope to get a nice docile smaller quad that I can fly in the house so I can continue to practice over the winter. Hopefully this way I will feel more confident come spring and summer to really be able to fly this big one outside. Thanks for watching.=) Please take a moment to Rate, Comment and Subscribe to my channel (if you haven't already) so you can be notified of videos as I upload them. Be sure to click the star wheel and tick the box to send notifications to your inbox. It is FREE and helps my channel grow - I appreciate all your support. =)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu