vineri, 29 septembrie 2017

ALL BEAUTY Q&A 2016

http://tidd.ly/b36a13b AllBeauty secret outlet page
❁O P E N FOR MORE INFO!?❁ ★ Hey Guys! Today's videos will be an all beauty Q&A that is frequently asked! ✧ ✧ ✧ LIKE IF YOU ENJOYED THE VIDEO ✧ ✧ ✧ ----------------------------------­--- ↬What I Am Wearing↫ Top: Monki ☼CHECK OUT MY LAST VIDEO ☼: ----------------------------------------­--- Where To Find Me ♡ ► YT Instagram: _BW319_ ► Email: BeautyWorld319@gmail.com ----------------------------------------­--- D-I-S-C-L-A-I-M-E-R::☯ 1)THE MUSIC DOESN'T BELONGS TO ME! ALL CREDITS GOES TO THE ARTIST! 2) I AM NOT TRYING TO BRAG IN ANYWAY! 3) THIS VIDEO IS NOT SPONSORED AND I PAID FOR EVERYTHING MYSELF UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE! ----------------------------------------­--- FAQ::: 》Where are you from? I'm from Hong Kong but I go to school in Bristol ,UK. 》How old are you and whens your birthday? I'm 16 and my birthday is on March 19. 》What do you edit with? iMovie 》Do you prefer the uk or china? I personally prefer the uk because of the lifestyle and the people even though I still love home. 》Can you check out my channel? Sure I would love to just leave it down below:) 》What products are you using on your face? (My GO TO Makeup Look) Maybelline Baby Skin Primer Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer Mac Studio Finish Concealer Revlon Colourstay Concealer Rimmel London Clear Complexion Powder L'oread Brow Artist Benefit Rollerlash Mascara MUR Ultra Contour Palette NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - Abu Dhabi LOVE YOU ALL x -Nicole♡

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu