luni, 26 iunie 2017

Imported MyProtein Impact Whey Isolate and Protein Unboxing

http://tidd.ly/5ec9acd8 Secret page MyProtein: everything discounted
Hello guys, I imported a few products from the MyProtein website and received it 2 days ago. I thought it is a good idea to share my experience of ordering from the MyProtein India website and how it is better to get it imported than to order it from HealthKart or any other local dealer. In total a 5 kg pouch of unflavored Whey Isolate cost me approx 8150 including customs in Delhi which makes it 1630 per kg for a very fine quality product. I definitely RECOMMEND you to but it. For any queries, feel free to comment and I'll definitely help you. Use my Referral Code VIVEK-R8Z to get 15% off on your first order.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu