marți, 30 mai 2017

Natural Summer makeup routine | Meagan Good makeup tutorial

http://ow.ly/ndGt30c627G Secret sale page at Priody.
In today's video I'm showing you guys my natural summer makeup routine. Over the years I've had a lot of you guys tell me I look a lot like Meagan Good. I'm going to show you step-by-step how-to achieve my Meagan Good makeup tutorial. In the Summer time I like to wear a natural face. Due to the Summer heat a natural makeup look is what works best for me! So without further or do I hope you guys enjoy watching my Summer time makeup routine inspired by Meagan Good. Though there are a lot of summer makeup routines. I feel like there aren't many for black woman, so I decided to make my own makeup tutorial. I hope you all enjoy this simple natural summer makeup routine for beginners. Inspired by Meagan Good. Thumbs up, comment n subscribe♡ BEAUTY FAVORITES ♡ Makeup Essentials for Beginners: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=resMCW3IGSo Eyes: L'Oréal true match concealer stick (medium/deep) Buxom custom palette (brown in crease, champagne gold on lids) Stila stay all day liquid eye liner Urban decay perversion mascara Face: Smashbox photo finish face primer (radiance) Naked skin one & done (medium/dark) Pur contour foundation stick (dark) Tarte creaseless concealer (tan/deep) Sephora pro airbrush concealer brush Laura mercier translucent setting powder Smashbox contour palette (deep) Too faced cocoa contour palette Sephora pressed powder (warm amber) Anastasia original glow kit Becca sunlit bronzer (muai nights) Coconut water face mist spray Urban decay all nighter setting spray (oil-free) Brows: MAC fluidline brow gelcreme (deep dark brunette) Lips: MAC "cork" lip liner MAC "creme in your coffee" & "yash" lipstick BUSINESS INQUIRIES: beautybycarla1@gmail.com Instagram: beautybycarla Twitter: beautybycarlaaa Snapchat: beautybycarla My channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/BeautyByCarla/featured FAQ *may change in the future: 1. What camera do you use? Canon 70D 2. What state do you live in? Ohio! :) 3. How old are you? 18 4. What do you use to edit your videos? Sony Vegas HD 11 Music: ♡ Thanks for watching, I ♥ YOU!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu