marți, 30 mai 2017

EVERYDAY NATURAL MAKEUP | GET READY WITH ME

http://ow.ly/ndGt30c627G Secret sale page at Priody.
Hey everyone, today I'm bringing you a new GRWM video! I wanted to share with you my updated everyday "no makeup makeup" look. I've really been into powder foundation because it gives a natural coverage and it literally takes seconds to apply! I've had this one in my makeup bag for quite some time, so if you have any recommendations on a new powder foundation, please let me know in the comments down below :) P.S. I am by no means a makeup artist, this is how I do my makeup and thought I would share it with those who were interested! PRODUCTS I USED: Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in "Dark Brown" Mayebelline Face Studio Master Concealer Mica Cosmetics Powder Foundation in Lady Godiva Sephora "Los Cabos" Matte Bronzer Maybelline Colossal Cat Eye Mascara Pixie by Petra Glow Mist Nest White Sandalwood Eau de Parfum If you did enjoy this video, make sure to give it a thumbs up and subscribe for more videos! SHOP OUR CLOSET: http://www.depop.com/en/thefashioncitizen FOLLOW US FOR FUNNY TWEETS & (SOMEWHAT) DAILY PICS: Instagram: @thefashioncitizen Twitter: @fashion_citizen MUSIC: Snow - Vibez. BUSINESS INQUIRIES: stephanie@thefashioncitizen.com This video is not sponsored, all products I purchased on my own! See ya soon! Steph & Mel :)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu