luni, 30 mai 2016

ASEA Athlete Science

http://tidd.ly/d37674bf Secret clearance page at Merlin Cycles
http://www.mikehuk.teamasea.com ATHLETES A friend introduced me to ASEA and I wasn't sure what to think. I went to a sports clinic and got tested and then went on the product for 6 weeks. I returned and did the same test. I was able to run faster, on a steeper incline, with a lower heart rate. Tests don't lie and so I knew that ASEA was something that I had to have to help me accomplish my goals. James Lawrence, Ironman Triathlete My body takes a beating as an Xterra off-road triathlete. Typical distances are about a one mile swim, 20 mile off-road mountain bike, and a typical race is usually about six miles. The off-road component makes it quite challenging. I believe ASEA has helped me to achieve a higher level of athletic performance. If my body is working properly at the cellular level everything is coming together. Cody Waite, Competitive Triathlete I am a big fan of ASEA, and feel it has significantly contributed to the advancement of not only my training and athletic performance, but also my overall wellness, as well as that of my wife. Rich Roll, Elite Ultra-Endurance Athlete Beach volleyball is a very difficult sport. It requires a lot from your body to move around and cover the court. ASEA allows me to actually go out and train, feel good, recover, and then train more often. Now I tell everyone I know about ASEA because I have never seen anything like it. Sinjin Smith, Olympic and World Champion Beach Volleyball Player When I was introduced to ASEA I was very impressed with the three components of endurance, recovery, and repair. This is something you never see included in one product. ASEA has opened my eyes because it has measurable results. Alli Bills, College Basketball Coach and Former College Basketball Player At first glance, being a race car driver might not seem like it requires much athletic ability. But believe me it's not as easy as it looks. I race just under 300 days a year. We go 2Gs when braking and 3-4 Gs when turning -- all in a super heated car, which inside is about 125 degrees. To get ready for races I train like a tri-athlete. In fact, I train non-stop. I've learned that when you push your body to its physical limits you need proper nutrition and supplements. I need the right supplements to help with my cardiovascular strength and to properly recover. That's where ASEA comes in. ASEA really helps with my focus, balance and recovery times. Craig Stanton, Professional Race Car Driver http://www.mikehuk.teamasea.com

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu