sâmbătă, 10 septembrie 2016

Spring Time Tag

http://tidd.ly/f214ce73 Secret discounts at TrophySkin
↘️↘️↘️ HEY GUYS EVERYTHING IS DOWN HERE ↘️↘️↘️ OK Kristen Gehm does "Tag Tuesdays" and since I was tagged by her I'm publishing this bonus video today...It's Tag Tuesday in da house! ❤️❤️❤️KRISTEN'S CHANNEL❤️❤️❤️ Kristen's Tag: http://bit.ly/25gVdMd ❤️❤️❤️TAG QUESTIONS❤️❤️❤️ 1- Spring means glowing skin. What do you do for healthy glowing skin? 2-What is the first beauty thing you think of when the weather warms up? 3-What is your favorite part of spring? 4-Do you do your hair differently in the spring? 5-What clothing item are you most excited about wearing? 6-What is your favorite springtime smell or fragrance? (I read this question wrong and thought it just said fragrance...my answer would have been Cut Grass otherwise) 7-Favorite springtime lipstick color? 8-Favorite springtime nail color? 9-What is spring like where you live? ❤️❤️❤️MAKEUP THAT I USED TODAY❤️❤️❤️ YSL Touche Eclat Blur Primer: http://bit.ly/1TGxHE1 TOUCHE ECLAT LE TEINT Radiance Awakening Foundation: http://bit.ly/1VSEESP Nars Radiant Cream Concealer in Chantilly: http://bit.ly/1QEmg9z Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base: http://bit.ly/1REtdIB Marc Jacobs #Instamarc Light Filtering Contour Powder: http://bit.ly/21wau7l HourGlass Ambient Lighting Blush in Dim: http://bit.ly/1olbhuG Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Palette (White Peach, Carmelized, Summer Yum, Peaches & Cream and Nectar): http://bit.ly/1UTPubq Lancome Les Sourcils Definis Brow Expert in Brown: http://bit.ly/1SvPM50 Lancome 'My Parisian' Shimmer Cubes: http://bit.ly/1Wpm5Ul Mally Beauty Evercolor Starlight Waterproof Eye Liner in Black: http://bit.ly/1SvQrna Lancome Cils Booster XL: http://bit.ly/1q0Gm8C MILANI AMORE MATTE LIP CREME - BELOVED (waaaaaa sorry) L'Oreal Infallible Never Fail Lipliner Brown: http://bit.ly/1UBtRxc Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara: http://bit.ly/1UBtXop Lancome Juicy Tube in Tickled Pink: http://bit.ly/1SvSfMM ❤️❤️❤️TOOLS I USED TODAY❤️❤️❤️ Marc Jacobs The Bronze Brush: http://bit.ly/1ol9OVc BH Cosmetics Pink Dot Angled Brush: http://bit.ly/1pJvnQb Wayne Goss #2: http://bit.ly/1VSGl2v It Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Wand #14: http://bit.ly/1pJwpM4 Chikuhodo Takumi Series T4 Cheek Brush: http://bit.ly/1UTPfNQ Beauty Junkees Brush Set: http://bit.ly/1SvO6bS (try 1KRISTIN (25% off 1 brush or 1 kit) ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ WAYS YOU CAN FIND ME: My Instagram: GlitzyFritzy My Twitter: GlitzyFritzy SnapChat: GlitzyFritzy My Email: glitzyfritzy@gmail.com WANT TO SEND ME SOMETHING? Glitzy Fritzy 1350 W. Southport Rd. C115 Indianapolis, IN 46217 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ DID YOU SEE THIS VIDEO on MicrodermMD? https://youtu.be/v4jB5xzo1WI GUESS WHAT? Jesus Loves You & So Do I! xoxoxo Mary

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu