luni, 30 octombrie 2017

Economy Crashing - A New Era, maybe!

http://tidd.ly/17d08416 Hidden promo page at Scholastic
We may well be close to a short term tradable bottom on the markets, but with the manipulation who knows. The usual technical analysis; Scholastic, RSI, Moving Day Averages, Volumes, P/E, Flag formation etc all are irrelevant in this market which is moved by momentum (Basically greed and Fear both terrible qualities in humans) I look back at 1929 and show you a chart from 1929 -1939 to see if we can learn anything because its my belief as Ive said in many of my videos history is the key to prophecy I now suggest that its time we started looking and offering solutions to the current problems instead of allowing solutions to be pushed upon us. Dont just sit down and talk about doing something instead lets share ideas and start or join campaigns of awareness. Link: March 19th was the date of my original video (Market Manipulation make sure youre prepared) and heres the link I attached in the notes of that video to my newsletter original sent out on 17th March 2008. http://www.cinside.net/PriceTarget/NewsletterMarch2008.htm

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu