marți, 20 decembrie 2016

Fake MAC: Counterfeit Lipstick vs the Real Thing

http://tidd.ly/ecd1b1d0 Sale page at QdStores
If you like counterfeit makeup videos watch my others here! https://goo.gl/Fyv7ZZ Subscribe to not miss out! Tips on How to Spot the Fakes Before You Buy Them Open Here! The video is for more or less when you get the product home. Sometimes the pictures in the auction are not the best and the descriptions leave out a lot of the detail you would need to tell if it is fake. So here is some tips for the auction and seller so you don't get the fakes in the first place. 1. Look at their feedback (I generally don't buy from people who have less than 50 feedbacks and 99% positive) do people leave negative feedback about receiving fake items? 2. Where are they selling it from. Anything oversees is probably not your best bet. I bought my fakes from China. Canada is probably more legit since that is where MAC is based out of. (Toronto) 3. Are they guaranteeing it to be authentic? If you're an honest seller with the real thing you will describe your product well. You will say if it is a permanent item, the name of the product, the collection maybe, if it had special packaging all those things. Look for detail! 4. Do they have a detailed description for it. The more you leave out when you're a seller the less likely someone will be able to say you knowingly sold them trash. If you make no claims that it's real then it's harder for the customer to say you sold them fake. Therefore the customer loses. The lipsticks I bought were from a seller who never claimed that these were MAC lipsticks. That's how they were able to sell them. 5. From the pictures you do have is the product color correct? Does MAC even make a color like that or a finish like that. Check www.maccosmetics.com all their permanent line is available all the time. Limited edition stuff (what counterfeiters mainly sell) is harder to check but check blogs, makeupalley, temptalia. Do your research if you really want something. See if MAC even makes a product like the one you're going to bid on to begin with. 6. Lastly check their return policy. Makeup opened and used is pretty much useless to the seller so anyone selling makeup should have a clause like that in their RP. The seller should give you a few days to return it if you don't like it if you haven't taken it out of the packaging and used it. Look for those who do and then you aren't screwed! You can take the tips I show you on spotting the fake MAC lipsticks and take that whenever you shop online. It can be eBay like I talk about in the video or it can be one of those wholesale websites where they claim to sell real MAC items. More Places to Find Me! Companies or viewers wanting to contact me directly can email me. It's the quickest way to get a response! contactsaywink@gmail.com My New Website! http://www.saywink.com/ My Instagram @saywink http://instagram.com/saywink# My Official Facebook Page @watchsaywink http://www.facebook.com/watchsaywink My Twitter @saywink https://twitter.com/saywink My Pinterest (I finally am obsessed like the rest of the world!) @saywink http://pinterest.com/saywink/boards/ My Official SnapChat @saywink If I have helped you in anyway through my videos please consider supporting my channel through fan funding. I have an activated tip jar now on my main channel page. Your support helps keep my channel going so thank you!! FTC: I bought everything in this video. I purchased it with my own money. I purposely bought these fakes for this video. All opinions are my own, no one sponsored this video.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu