joi, 31 decembrie 2015

No7 B.B Cream First Thoughts + Boots Sale Bargains

http://tidd.ly/a4363d09 Simple: 50% off at Cloggs
I have had a nightmare trying to upload this, this is my fourth attempt so hope it works - I got this product the other day and just wanted to get this video up to talk about it as I think the concept of BB cream for different skin types is an excellent idea and much better as some people do seem to have the other ones break them out as they can be a little oily. I hadnt used this at the time of making the video as this is a first thoughts video and just a share so you check it out to - but in a few weeks i will be doing a review on it, and then a battle of the BB creams with the three I have. Hope you have enjoyed, thanks for watching and see you soon xx

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu